- President Trump paced his critics by giving them what they asked for
- Did the President “cave”?
- Did the American system of checks and balances work as designed?
- Is this how negotiating works?
- Morning Joe’s call for diversity
- Gaslighting applies to all political parties
- 95% Consumer confidence, highest ever recorded
- The economy is driven by psychological phenomena
- President Trump always leads with a “big ask”
- Peter Fonda’s tweets
- Why give him a pass for his disgusting comments?
- Ana Navarro mocking people not policies
- “Elite” joke by President Trump at rally last night
- Are we seeing “happy hate” by President Trump’s critics?
- Jeff Sessions response to questions
- List of thinking errors
- Is it getting more dangerous to be a Trump supporter?
- DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen getting heckled at dinner
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 113: How Trump Handles the Children on CNN appeared first on Dilbert Blog.