- Jonathan Turley, legal scholar, article ponders the question…
- Are Russian Collusion and deep state, confirmation bias?
- Does confirmation bias fit the facts?
- 3 Possibilities, which one is most likely?
- 1. Deep state attempted to set up a candidate/President
- 2. President Trump is actually a Putin puppet
- 3. Both sides “saw” crimes, but actually confirmation bias
- No convictions or impeachments for Russian Collusion or deep state activity
- Humans can only invent ourselves or a better version of ourselves
- Facebook is our heart and family
- Twitter is our brain
- Geo-Engineering the earth and other planets
- Is God both our future and our past?
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 373 Scott Adams: The Turley Hypothesis, CNN’s Border Story appeared first on Dilbert Blog.