- Green New Deal (GND) contains Universal Basic Income (UBI)
- UBI is money for free…for everyone, even if “unwilling to work”
- The payoff for working remains: more resources and a better life
- It’s almost guaranteed that in my lifetime, UBI will happen
- UBI is to allow minimal survivable life capability, a safety net
- like…Social Security, food stamps, welfare
- GND might not contain anything that’s practical or possible
- But GND is directionally positive
- The Congressional border budget plan won’t be supported…
- …by the border control experts
- Congress is NOT a functional body for this issue
- Declaring a national emergency solution…supported by the experts
- Congress isn’t able to provide a solution supported by experts
- CNN isn’t as rabidly anti-Trump lately, what changed?
- 8,000 lies in two years supposedly, did any of them matter?
- There’s no examples of damage from POTUS hyperbole
- Trade wars are stupid! Hmm…new deals are better for us
- Old China trade deal allowed stealing our intellectually property
- New deal is stalled, cause they want to continue the stealing
- “Presidential Harassment” is smart, good framing
- Elizabeth Warren’s apology tour is beyond cringe worthy
- She comes across as weak and apologetic
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 410 Scott Adams: Green New Deal (GND), Universal Basic Income (UBI), Trump Tweets appeared first on Dilbert Blog.