- Akira The Don music video of Scott’s theme song
- Elaine Chao confronts harassers
- Erin Burnett interview, maintaining professionalism
- Hitting bottom is necessary for improvement to be possible
- The Left has major TDS and is melting down
- The Right is afraid to go out in public
- A fake “because”, a mental escape hatch, is needed for the Left to heal
- Iran’s economy and restless population
- Because the MSM is fake news, it’s brainwashing half the country
- Update on Bill Pulte’s Blight Authority efforts
- The summer of love is still on!
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 121: How to Avoid Angry Mobs of Democrats and Not Sell Past the Close appeared first on Dilbert Blog.