- Press claimed North Korea deal would be to distract from Cohen
- The press, enemy of the people, made a deal impossible
- Press influence is malign…or malignant
- ANY deal would have been MSM-framed as a coverup failure
- Chairman Kim is going home with improving relations
- Time is on President Trump’s side
- Walking away early…but politely, respectfully
- Michael Cohen testimony, hours and hours of claims
- Reporters don’t understand finance
- Cohen was hired and worked 10 years for citizen Trump
- There wasn’t ANY evidence President Trump was racist…
- …till Charlottesville? Does that sound likely?
- President has been painted as hands-off, doesn’t read key reports,
- How can lead us? NO clue what’s happening!
- Therefore, Dems claimed…we MUST impeach!
- NOW he’s being painted as 100% hands-on, knows everything
- He is aware of every single meeting, involved, aware of ALL!
- Therefore, Dems claim…we MUST impeach!
- President Trump kept his options open, during the campaign…
- …like any smart, experienced business person
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 433 Scott Adams: Cohen, North Korea, and Coffee appeared first on Dilbert Blog.