Last year on the Coachella stage, Beyoncé, the first woman of color to headline the iconic festival, gave a two-hour performance of a lifetime, complete with a marching band and a Destiny’s Child reunion. It was so incredible, there’s even going to be a Netflix documentary about it.
- Whiteboard discussion
- Humans haven’t evolved enough (yet) to understand base reality
- Our best tool for understanding, is a predictive reality filter
- The dominant filter for the left is the “silent dog whistle”
- Anybody can back-fit the past into any filter
- Does your reality filter correctly predict the future, how often?
- Possible Presidential pardon for Dinesh D’Sousa
- Possible Presidential pardon for a Grandmother (Kim K. meeting with Trump)
- Israel positions that President Trump has taken
- Prison reform
- Roseanne tweets
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
For persuasion-related content in book form, see my bestselling book, Win Bigly.
The post Episode 89: Compare the “Racist Dog Whistle” Filter to “If All You Have is a Hammer” appeared first on Dilbert Blog.