- Oprah’s comment about Democrat party experiencing hysteria
- NBC report on North Korea cheating…are they cheating?
- Gordon Chang says possible that Chairman Kim isn’t in charge
- Supreme Court candidate, Amy Coney Barrett is the persuasion play
- Dale debates Scott on “children in cages”
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 127: Oprah, Optimism, North Korea and Supreme Court Picks, Debating Dale appeared first on Dilbert Blog.