- Would-be kidnapper chases victim into karate studio
- Master Persuader AOC is using Trump’s 2015 play EXACTLY
- She’s controlling the conversation, attention, energy
- Wall negotiations, setting persuasion “anchors”
- Pelosi anchors at zero, down from older offer
- President Trump re-anchors at 5.6 billion, up from 5
- Pelosi says “walls are immoral”
- Shouldn’t we therefore remove ALL border barriers?
- Building the wall by declaring a national emergency
- President Trump is branding himself as the reasonable one
- Some climate change claims are easily debunked
- Is the Michael Mann hockey stick graph accurate?
- Is Tony Heller wrong about temperature adjustments?
- Climate change believers say adjustments went both ways
- Tony says ALL adjustments went one direction
- Who is correct?
- Claim: Multiple ways to measure temps, and they ALL agree
- Skeptic says Michael Mann’s methodology is flawed
- Says any random data produces the SAME Mann graph
- Who is correct?
- Looking at various climate change claims…
- Decreasing ice at the poles and the world
- Rising sea levels around the world
- Water vapor as the main component of global warming
- It’s the sun, that’s what is causing climate change
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 362 Scott Adams: AOC Derangement Syndrome, Shutdown Persuasion, Wall Funding, and Karate appeared first on Dilbert Blog.