- Alexa…Do you record everything you hear?
- President Trump offers to help Pelosi get votes she needs
- Bipartisanship for key things America needs
- If POTUS gets deals on his remaining objectives, he won’t run again
- Court rules on Jim Acosta press pass
- Will President Trump call on Acosta? Yes, of course he will
- Kellyanne Conway husband becoming very vocal anti-Trumper
- Khashoggi leak says Prince Salman knew
- Our governments options are limited by the leak
- Swalwell tweet about using nuclear weapons on Americans
- He was talking to his base, prepping to run for President
- It was a “big ask”, outrageous, over the top, attention move
- Was he serious? Of course not
- Like Ocasio-Cortez, he’s using persuasion effectively
- Projection: Imagining other people have the same faults as you have
- Should conservatives act like liberals, use their playbook?
- It feels good to attack your opponent in an unfair way…
- …as payback for unfair attacks against your side
- Julian Assange previously offered juicy info in exchange for immunity
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 305 Scott Adams: Swalwell Derangement Syndrome, CIA Leaks, Pelosi Votes appeared first on Dilbert Blog.