- Great examples of CNN mind reading by Stephen Collinson
- Guesses and hunches are being presented as news
- Solar panels on the wall and vandalism
- Whiteboard: Border Barrier Debate
- Dems are winning on topics of drugs and crime
- Effective mocking and sarcasm
- If Mexico pays for the wall, would it then be “moral”?
- Current immigration policies mostly benefit rich white people
- VISA overstays versus sneaking across the border
- About 70% of climate change skeptic points aren’t valid
- Did Michael Mann use tree ring estimates for gaps…
- …and later discontinue tree rings as an unreliable proxy?
- Are testosterone levels in males decreasing, or are men evolving?
- lifestyles that increase or decrease testosterone
- Soy is everywhere, in a lot of our food
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 369 Scott Adams: Whiteboard Discussion of Border Persuasion appeared first on Dilbert Blog.