- The Wence gets 5.7B from the house, now for the Senate
- The “baseline noise” that forces President Trump to go big
- General Mattis wrote a scathing letter and quit over Syria
- CNN now supports unauthorized wars, like Syria
- Will Turkey slaughter our allies when we leave Syria?
- President Trump failing an ally? Does that sound likely?
- Where is the UN on this topic?
- Iran will be worse off when we pull out of Syria fight against ISIS
- Russia and Israel will take over for US, and be effective
- The markets are down because of UNCERTAINTY
- Jobs are always the key
- Jobs are strong and unemployment is low
- “Steel Slats”…is that a wall or a fence?
- Call it a wence so both sides are happy
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 344 Scott Adams: The Wence Funding, Kurds in the Way, Mattis, Gatwick Drones appeared first on Dilbert Blog.