iTunes 100 New Releases
Megyn Kelly and NBC have reached an exit agreement, nearly three months after the television host made controversial comments about blackface on television.
The Hollywood Reporter…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Entertainment News! –
MOVING ON: Rod Manley, executive vice president of global communications at Calvin Klein Inc., is leaving the New York-based fashion house.
It is understood Manley resigned for personal reasons, and to pursue another professional opportunity. His next move could not immediately be learned.
The executive could not be reached for comment over the weekend. A Calvin Klein spokeswoman said Sunday Manley is still with the company, but confirmed he has tendered his resignation. “Rod has been an incredible asset to Calvin Klein during his time with the organization. We wish him the absolute best in his future endeavors,” she said.
A seasoned communications figure, Manley joined Klein in 2015. Before that, he was senior vice president, communications at Giorgio Armani, where he has worked for nine years, both in New York and previously in the company’s Milan headquarters.
Manley oversaw the public relations, celebrity services, special events and corporate communications teams. His successor has yet to be named.
The following contains spoilers about the Nov. 4 (fifth) episode of “The Walking Dead’s” ninth season.
William H. Macy is supporting his TV daughter. The actor opened up about Emmy Rossum’s decision to leave “Shameless” after Season 9, telling Entertainment Weekly that he thinks “she’s made the right choice.”
SPRINGFIELD, MA—Keeping his voice at a measured volume and holding everything back, departing employee David Hughes was really letting no one have it during his exit interview Monday, sources at local accounting firm Grier and Associates confirmed. “As soon as he went in there, he started listing off supervisors and colleagues he had worked with over the years and saying only the briefest, most courteous things about each of them—he’s sparing everyone!” said office manager Teresa Ullman as she watched Hughes through the glass conference room window, noting that her coworker appeared hell-bent on making sure every one of the complaints and frustrations that had built up over the past eight years stayed bottled up inside. “Man, he just keeps hammering management with polite agreeableness toward its policies and expressions of gratitude at having worked here. Just look at that unanimated, placid look on his face—he …
Alexa PenaVega, alongside dance partner Mark Ballas, tells Access how tough it is to say goodbye to “Dancing with the Stars.” Plus, why did she feel it was the right time to go public with her childhood eating disorder? And, how is husband Carlos taking it all in?
The iconic newsman, now 83, hasn’t stepped foot inside CBS in nearly 10 years. But he still has plenty to report about politics (Trump), network news (“I’m glad Brian Williams is back”) and seeing his biggest mistake on the big screen. “It’s astounding how little truth there is in ‘Truth,'” counters CBS.
It is going in the out door again.
Irving to have MRI on knee after Game 1 exit
ESPN.com – TOP
POLITICAL MANEUVERS: Christophe Girard, who has straddled politics and luxury goods for years, is to exit LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton over the summer, according to market sources. He joined LVMH from Yves Saint Laurent in 1999 and held the title director of strategy in its fashion and leather goods division. Girard could not be reached for comment.
Craig Ferguson tells Access his thoughts on David Letterman’s exit from ‘The Late Show.’
New York has always been known as a hotbed for musical talent, and Exit 21 is no exception to this. The four young men from Long Island have captured the attention of fans worldwide, creating a frenzy amongst industry professionals, prominent DJ’s and music lovers everywhere. The R&B group era is being revitalized through Exit 21, and it’s apparent they are keeping real R&B alive.
The group consists of four members, the twins; Ron and B-Smoove, their cousin Showtime, and long time friend Shawn Foxx, they are a team and family with a shared vision. Having mostly known each other since birth, it makes for a seamless chemistry and maintains harmony throughout their music and interaction. They encourage one another and have rich musical backgrounds through family and life experiences, which have been the foundation for their work. Their charisma, voices and larger than life personalities, combined with a unique and somewhat flirtatious swag, keep all eyes and ears fixed on Exit 21. The twins both play the drums, and of the two of them, Ron plays the piano as well; they all possess a dynamic stage presence; Showtime engages the crowd, while Shawn brings a cool and charming vibe to their performance.
Musically, they are influenced by classic and modern artists from Michael Jackson, Jamie Foxx and Chris Brown to Usher. Every aspect of Exit 21’s career is all encompassing and combining heartfelt R&B with a street edge and bounce, creating a platform for dance and showmanship. The group has shown this with their latest release: a cover of Usher’s classic 1998 hit “My Way”. Keep a close eye on your girlfriend because Exit 21 is letting you know, she likes it their way! Check out the video below.
It was a double elimination night on ‘Dancing with the Stars.’ Both ‘Bachelor’ Chris Soules and ‘Shark’ Robert Herjavec are out.
Zayn Malik made his exit from One Direction official by changing his Twitter handle and bio. Directioners’ spirits were subsequently crushed all over again.
One Direction's longtime mentor Simon Cowell can tell you exactly how he was feeling after Zayn Malik announced he would be leaving 1D behind.
News, reviews, interviews and more for top artists and albums – MSN Music
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT NEWS UPDATE:Gabby Love’s top pick! Click and enjoy!
Nina Dobrev announced via Instagram that after six seasons, she’s leaving “The Vampire Diaries.”
Zayn Malik’s 1D departure is not a total surprise given some of his personal issues, but it’s evidently clear that none of the band’s fans are celebrating.
He started working with Fallon on ‘Late Night’ in 2009.
Music News Headlines – Yahoo News
Anal freak Mike Adriano entertains gorgeous, young starlets with his signature perversions in Enter Her Exit. Each scene delivers arousing ass tease, slobber-soaked cock sucking and Mikes big prick porking ass, with nary a pussy preliminary. Adorable Allie Haze bounces her rear on a treadmill. Mike eats her hairy pussy, tongues her gaping bunghole and jerks jism in the playful, cum-drunk beautys throat. Latina knockout Isabella De Santos launches her tan-lined rear for doggie-style sodomy and sucks dick ass-to-mouth. Her anus belches lube. Trim brunette Aidra Fox, just 19, takes a deep, greasy rectal plowing captured in intimate POV footage. Latina cutie Abella Danger sucks dick as bodacious brunette Kelsi Monroe tongues Mikes bunghole. He alternates reaming Kelsis gaping asshole and Abellas thick-lipped, sucking mouth. Kelsi queefs! Mike cums in Abellas mouth and the ladies share a passionate, spunky kiss.
Anal freak Mike Adriano entertains gorgeous, young starlets with his signature perversions in âEnter Her Exit.
Scene Number: 4
Anal freak Mike Adriano entertains gorgeous, young starlets with his signature perversions in <i>Enter Her Exit</i>.
In my new book Finding Mr. Brightside — click here for a chance to win a copy and a $ 25 Amazon.com gift card — Juliette is incredibly fluent in this kind of French … French exits, that is. A.k.a, leaving without saying goodbye to anyone. Yes, because she doesn’t want to be wherever she is ever, but also out of respect for the fun that others seem to be having despite the brutal circumstances.
Between office parties and family gatherings, you may find yourself in a similar panic-button situation this holiday season. By no means am I endorsing such disappearing acts, but it’s important to be realistic about the likelihood you’ll want to perform one, preferably without a trace.
Here’s how to plot the perfect French Exit for the holidays:
1. Dress in code — forgo your festive frock for camouflage couture. When selecting your outfit for the evening, choose a beta getup that will blend in with the wall paint of the place you’re going.
2. Leave your personal belongings in the car. You don’t need your inflatable-looking puffy coat for the 2-second walk to the front door! Unless you want to go back the next day to explain to the hosts why you left (it). It’s important to travel lightly when plotting a future silent au revoir.
3. Contain your exposure to others who may want to keep track of your whereabouts. Greet only the people you have to — e.g., the hosts — and then graciously survey the premises for all available exits. Maybe grab a carrot stick to be used as an “I’m all settled in now!” prop while you admire the craftsmanship of the doors.
4. Where’s the garage? If you’re trapped inside someone’s lovely home, is there a back door leading to the garage and out into the night? Say hello to your best bet. Garages are great because you can claim to be looking for someone besides your cab driver (the host) or something (trash can) if a fellow partygoer happens to catch you in the act.
5. If you came to the party with a social butterfly type, mistake! You may need to leave them behind, especially if they’re having a weirdly good time. When it’s time to go elsewhere, it’s every Frenchman and Frenchwoman for himself. They shouldn’t be surprised you’ve adopted this mentality unless they’re a complete stranger.
6. If you came to the party with a fellow antisocialite, you’re a genius. But hopefully you two thought of an EXIT! word beforehand. Something mysterious that still gets the point across. Suggestions: Disappearance. Dissipation. Disengagement. D words that evoke a comforting sense of future departure are always perfect.
7. If you’ve made it outside without anyone spotting you, great, but there’s actually a late arrival who’s just pulling in! If they’re familiar with the outline of your face in the darkness, whip out your cell phone and explain that you’ve stepped out to make a call and will be right in. Act like you really don’t want to make the call but it’s serious enough that you don’t have time to catch up because the fake person you’re calling has to be dealt with immediately.
8. Send an apology text the next day. One in which you refuse to make excuses — so selfless of you, plus you don’t really have any — and promise to stay longer than 25 minutes next time.
Have any inspirational French exit success stories of your own? Failures, then? Share them in the Comments section!
Comedy – The Huffington Post
ENTERTAINMENT NEWS-Visit Mobile Playboy today for the hottest adult entertainment online!
Listen to Scarface and Akon’s new single “The Exit Plan.”