- Border budget negotiators report they might approve 2Billion
- Tell us what the EXPERTS say we need, and what it costs
- Is what you’re approving…what the experts say is needed?
- Nobody cares about “percentages of crime”, when they’re a victim
- I’ve been robbed but it’s okay. I’m in a low crime area
- Annexing Mexico into America, should we?
- The cartels are running the country to a large degree
- “Turnaround Groups” for stabilization of failing countries?
- UN controlled, a country applies to them for assistance
- A neutral organization of turnaround specialists goes in
- Limited time, they do a government reorganization
- NO outside military presence imposing new government
- Mike Cernovich and the New Green Deal
- Mike says the New Green Deal is brilliant
- They’re big ideas that we have no idea how to accomplish
- The fact that it’s impossible is what focuses energy
- Republicans SHOULD embrace the New Green Deal objectives
- Less regulations and other conservative ideals mesh nicely
- If we have functional fusion energy within 20 years…
- …will you still be concerned about climate change?
- The personal relationship between Kim Jong-Un and President Trump
- President Trump removed the REASON for NK nukes
- What other American President could have credibly said…
- …Hey Kim, let’s be friends!
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 409 Scott Adams: The News is Becoming Friendlier to President Trump Lately appeared first on Dilbert Blog.