- President Trump is in the process of ending four wars
- NK and their nukes, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan
- Kamala receives love letter from CNN and other media powers
- Ex-Hillary people (and The Mole) now working for Kamala
- Kamala lacks charisma, that’s a problem for her team
- Kamala campaign slogan, “For the People”…as opposed to what?
- Kamala branding “We’re better than this”
- She’s calling half the country defective
- Compare that to “Make America Great Again”
- Kamala tweet framing men as the problem
- Is she running a Hillary 2.0 anti-male campaign?
- Kamala’s campaign theme is the Gillette commercial
- Willie Brown as a politician and a funny guy
- Wall committee, who is on it? Why haven’t we heard?
- If the media does a blackout, nothing is going to happen
- Wall committee will need to add a “poison pill” to stop POTUS
- If they propose funds for the wall…POTUS wins
- Proposing something POTUS can’t accept, seems likely
- Predictions review…
- “Me Too” will cause male execs to fear mentoring women
- Cuban sonic weapon, wasn’t
- Vegas shooting wasn’t ISIS
- NK a year before anything happened, peace possible
- Howard Schultz will NOT run a third party campaign
- AOC has master persuader skills
- AOC is going to be a very big deal in the future
- She’s smarter than you think, possibly super-smart
- She’s also a racist and race baiter
- AOC is a “Blue Trump”
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 394 Scott Adams: Kamala Hires the Mole, Tom Brokaw, Border Security, Taliban appeared first on Dilbert Blog.