[[tmz:video id=”1_mkiyxthj”]] Kanye West handed over all his MAGA hats — apparently boxes of ’em — to his pal GLC, and according to the rapper Ye’s never wearing it again … but it wasn’t all bad. The G.O.O.D. Music rapper sat down for “The Red Pill…
The blame for this falls squarely on the shoulders Donald Trump. A group of MAGA hat wearing high school boys on a trip to DC thought it was funny to mock and threaten a Native American Vietnam Veteran during his peaceful demonstration.
The incident occurred on Friday (Jan. 18) at the D.C. National Mall. Omaha elder Nathan Phillips was singing and drumming as part of the first Indigenous People’s March.
Reports Raw Story:
Students from Covington Catholic High School in suburban Cincinnati were videotaped as they formed a mob surrounding native Americans demonstrating at a march in Washington, D.C.
According to CNN, the white Catholic students originally harassed a group of black protestors before Nathan Philips, a Native American elder of the Omaha tribe who is a veteran of the Vietnam War, stepped in to diffuse the situation.
As the video shows, the white Kentucky students then surrounded Phillips and aggressive intimidated him and spewed insults at him.
Also reportedly, the dipwads were in town for the March for Life and were team Anti-Abortion.
According to TMZ, a spokesman for the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington says the incident is under investigation and that the students may be expelled. “We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips. This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person.”
Since the incident, info about those in charge of the racist teens has begun circulating.
Covington Catholic High School:
Principal Robert Rowe
Telephone: (859) 491-2247
Diocese of Covington:
Diocesan Board of Catholic Education Superintendent, Michael Clines: (859) 392-1500
Assistant Superintendent, Karen McGuire
The resolve Phillips showed by not popping one of those schmucks upside the head was admirable. See Phillips’ response to the incident below.
- Drink throwing hat grabber’s future prospects
- Press elevating people to destruction levels for profit
- The press business model primes for confirmation bias
- Pompeo North Korea denuclearization talks progress
- Rudy Giuliani says Trump will talk to Mueller…if criminal evidence is shown
- Giant baby Trump balloon over London vs. Giant London Mayor balloon
- Elon Musk’s rescue idea for Thai cave kids
- #Walkaway guy (Brandon Straka) refused camera store service, took high road
- Proposed DNA test, identity politics and Elizabeth Warren’s brand
- Opinions based on reading another person’s mind are flawed by definition
- Jim Jordan allegations are attempt to “execute” him by the press
- Your political opinions are assigned to you…by the press and your culture
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 131: North Korea, MAGA Hat-Grabbers and Mueller appeared first on Dilbert Blog.