- Could the press take the country to war…for ratings?
- War is good ratings, money, prestige for the press
- It would be legal, with massive incentives for the press
- Are the press, the enemy of the people?
- Jake Tapper says Democrat party is weakest it’s been since 1920
- Dalai Lama says our biggest problems are psychological
- Cost of healthcare for all
- Shy bladder (paruresis)
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 161 Scott Adams: Fake News, Dalai Lama, Healthcare and Optimism appeared first on Dilbert Blog.