- Guest Steve Hsu, Cofounder of Genomic Prediction
- Using AI and genomic to detect disease
- Predictors now exist for about 20 diseases
- Soon…DNA tests will be required for health insurance policies
- Single payer solution to reduce costs for the afflicted
- Breaking the chain of disease within families
- Choosing a low-risk embryo to reduce genetic diseases
- Downs Syndrome is a CURRENT routine pregnancy test
- EVERYBODY is a racist?
- “Racist” isn’t quite landing, it’s losing power from overuse
- So now…EVERYBODY is Xenophobic!
- The “racist” claim has become racist and is losing its power
- President Trump has made “The Squad” the face of the Democrats
- Now Democrats must embrace or reject them
- Antifa bomber got almost NO MSM coverage, why?
- Existing coverage omits that he was Antifa, why?
If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link:
I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time.
The post Episode 599 Scott Adams: Talking to Steve Hsu of Genomic Prediction, Using AI and Genomics to Predict Disease appeared first on Scott Adam's Blog.
Scott Adam’s Blog