- CNN continues to pump the worst kind of dangerous fake news
- Covington Catholic kids vs Black Israelites and drummer
- CNN reversed the victims and the perpetrators
- The Black Israelites started it and were full-on racists
- Then the Black Israelites said lots of bad thing about Dems
- The Black Israelites were saying anti-gay things in the video
- The kids pushed back against the anti-gay sentiments
- The kids pushed back against Black Israelites racism
- The Black Israelites then armed themselves
- The drummer was looking to CAUSE trouble, not diffuse it
- Drummers intent was to get in the faces of the teens
- The kids didn’t back up or back down or misbehave
- President Trump’s offer yesterday was to add variables
- He stood fast on what he needs to secure the border, 5.7B
- Including other topics (variables) is to entice Dems to talk
- A word, “wall” is preventing a border solution
- Deliver good border security, what you label it doesn’t matter
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 383 Scott Adams: My Apology for Believing @CNN About the Covington Catholic Boys Fake News appeared first on Dilbert Blog.