- Ellen DeGeneres says Kevin Hart has apologized and grown
- Was exiting Syria a smart move? Elizabeth Warren says yes
- US isn’t dependent on China trade
- China much more dependent on trade with the US
- Inevitable outcome…trade deal
- Fears on the left just after the election
- The left feared he would do terrible things…he hasn’t
- Left has shifted, now it’s intensely personal complaints
- A 3rd Option: Not Socialism, not Capitalism
- A modified version of capitalism
- Discarding bad arguments on both sides of climate change
- Medieval warming, ice cubes in your glass and more
- Both climate change sides have a “Whack-A-Mole” problem
- Debunk each point and the person just shifts to another
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 361 Scott Adams: Impeachment, The #Wence, Socialism, Syria, Kevin Hart, Worst Climate Arguments appeared first on Dilbert Blog.