- President Trump has identified reason for opposition to the wall
- The wall would be a win for the President
- Midterm false flag online operation to influence Alabama results
- Now confirmed: Dem operatives pretend to be Russians
- Credible speculation this isn’t the first time
- POTUS and FLOTUS visit the troops
- FOX reports tight security and no leaking of trip
- CNN reports everyone knew it was being planned
- Stock market historic drop the other day
- Stock market historic one day increase yesterday
- Attack of the Dales
- Did POTUS make a mistake by changing Fed Chief?
- It isn’t a one-variable world
- Hiring is just guessing, firing takes skill
- Vilified so badly by the press, limits willing candidates
- 2019 Predictions
- NO impeachment in 2019, 2020
- Mueller won’t produce anything impeachable
- Impeachment window will be first six months of 2019
- 2019 will be an up year for stocks
- North Korea progress will continue
- Win Bigly was most requested book on Amazon, Christmas week
- Special message for all the haters since 2015
- Thanks for the loser advice!
- Taking calls yesterday on the WhenHub Interface app
- E-autographs from the whiteboard
- US pullout from Syria
- Everything happening is in some way squeezing Iran
- Time isn’t on Iran’s side
- The three superpowers are natural allies, not natural enemies
- We don’t share borders
- No possibility any of the three could win in a war
- All three countries have people whose job is to poke the others
- Why does Putin prefer to continue poking the US?
- Is it rational to be enemies with someone you can’t defeat?
- Wouldn’t it be better for Russia to have trade and prosperity?
- AOC is the real deal, just like President Trump but on the other side
- Why not try “universal healthcare” in one state, see how it goes?
- If no state wants to try it, should we stop talking about it?
- The Wall: Why are politicians making engineering decisions?
- Why are we talking about funding the entire structure?
- Establish a test budget, observe results, proceed accordingly
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 352 Scott Adams: The Fence-Wall, Reid Hoffman, Visiting the Troops, Stock Market appeared first on Dilbert Blog.