- Charitable Direct-Giving model for helping those in need
- Tech Summit happened…and Twitter had major outage?
- President Trump’s genuine affection for the group
- Rose Garden dustup, Brian Karem and Seb Gorka
- Gathering government database info to determine citizenship
- Possible 90% accuracy using existing data
- Reporters BLINDSPOT: NO business background, experience
- Lack of experience limits your ability to comprehend
- My non-scientific Twitter poll on biggest threat to low income people
- What are the intentions and impressions of both sides?
- Resources are limited, the US does NOT have unlimited resources
- With limited resources, we need to choose priorities
- Epstein’s sweet previous deal, and where his money came from
- We don’t know the full details or full context
- AOC accuses Pelosi of “racism”…is this a jump the shark moment?
- Does this reveal Democrats as FRAUDS?
- BRILLIANT Twitter persuasion after the outage yesterday…
- Twitter came back online and tweeted…”miss us?”
- Tom Steyer’s extraordinary lack of charisma
- CNN Erin Burnett’s facial expressions give impression of distress
- Tucker Carlson’s comment, “Four morons of the apocalypse”
- Climate change study concludes man-made change is insignificant
- Major influencer is NOT humans? Cosmic rays affect clouds?
- Coast Guard guy pounding on intercepted cocaine filled submarine
- Wow-levels of bravery and competence
- Future interview teaser…reasonable sounding cancer CURE system?
If you would like my channel to have a wider audience and higher production quality, please donate via my startup (Whenhub.com) at this link:
I use donations to pay for the daily conversions of the original Periscope videos into Youtube and podcast form, and to improve my production quality and search results over time.
The post Episode 595 Scott Adams: The Census, Tech Summit, @Pulte #TwitterPhilanthropy, Climate Change appeared first on Dilbert Blog.