- Has CNN decided to just stop covering news?
- President Xi agrees to close their Fentanyl legal loophole
- President Trump negotiated Fentanyl masterfully
- Negotiating strategy: “set the table”
- The importance of President Trump’s gracious comments about Xi
- This Presidency is “audience participation” more than any other
- They expertly watch feedback and options
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson accused of sexual harassment
- His defense, is objectively pretty solid, detailed, persuasive
- Mexico’s new President and U.S. are becoming closer
- There’s going to be some kind of wall, eventually
- Observed results will determine what it becomes
I fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer this method over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
The post Episode 322 Scott Adams: Huge News on #FentanylChina, Trade, Neil DeGrasse Tyson appeared first on Dilbert Blog.