In the wake of his split from Miley Cyrus, Liam Hemsworth has posted on social media wishing her the best.
Someone please cue up “Pomp and Circumstance” because we have a graduate on our hands.
Chrissy Teigen announced on Twitter that her and John Legend’s son Miles Stephens is now…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Entertainment News! –
The 2016 draft pick is Philly’s future franchise goalie. Despite the organization’s patience, the 20-year-old wants to accelerate his ascension.
www.espn.com – NHL
Chris Hemsworth gets super birthday wishes from his Avengers pals and more!
A lead hardware engineer, a lead software engineer, and their project manager are taking a walk outdoors during their lunch break when they come upon
an old brass lamp. They pick it up and dust it off.
Poof — out pops a genie.
“Thank you for releasing me from my lamp-prison. I can grant you 3 wishes. Since there are 3 of you I will grant one wish to each of you.”
The hardware engineer thinks a moment and says, “I’d like to be sailing a yacht across the Pacific, racing before the wind, with an all-girl
“It is done,” said the Genie, and poof, the hardware engineer disappears.
The software engineer thinks a moment and says, “I’d like to be riding my Harley with a gang of beautiful women throughout the American
“It is done,” said the Genie, and poof, the software engineer disappears.
The project manager looks at where the other two had been standing and rubs his chin in thought. Then he tells the Genie, “I’d like those two back in
the office after lunch.”
Received from Thomas Ellsworth.
The Good, Clean Funnies List
A State Government Employee sits in his office and out of boredom, decides to see what’s in his old filing cabinet. He pokes through the contents and
comes across an old brass lamp. “This would look nice on my mantelpiece,” he thinks, so he takes it home with him.
While polishing the lamp, a genie appears and grants him three wishes.
“I wish for an ice cold diet Pepsi right now!”
A Pepsi appears before him on his desk, so he picks it up and guzzles it all at once.
Now that he can think more clearly, he states his second wish. “I wish to be on an island where I can have total peace and solitude.”
Suddenly he is on an island with no one around to place demands on his time. Absolute leisure has finally come without conditions. He then tells the
genie his third and last wish: “I wish I’d never have to work ever again.”
He’s back in his government office.
Received from Timothy Anger.
The Good, Clean Funnies List
“Suits” alum Meghan Markle said “I do” to
her Prince in front of a celeb crowd on Saturday, and now the couple’s wedding guests are sharing
their love for the pair on social media.
Céline Dion paid tribute to her fans on Saturday and thanked them for wishing her a happy 50th birthday as she continues to battle a health issue that has put her concert series on…
E! Online (US) – Top Stories
Entertainment News! –
© ℗ © 2017 Brilliance Audio
Celine Dion shared the cutest photo on Monday to
wish her twin boys, Nelson and Eddy, a happy 7th birthday!
I’ve written before that I used to go on a lot of dates, and I’ve written more recently that I think I’m a pretty nice guy. Those two things — one fact, one personal opinion — converged over the years in my not saying some things on dates that I probably should have said. Here are a few of those:
1. I almost always asked my dates how their dating experience has been. I did that simply because I was interested in knowing the answer. I would say, conservatively, about 75 percent of the answers were negative. “Haven’t met many good guys.” “All the men I meet talk about their horrible exes.” “The men aren’t what they say they are.”
I get it. You’ve had a lot of bad dates, and you enjoy talking about that. And I assume guys do the same thing — I always stipulate that these are not gender-specific experiences.
Given that, I wish I had said on occasion is, “Stop complaining or stop dating.”
2. Again, not gender specific, but I would say that on the overwhelming majority of dates (95 percent) I had my companion do nearly all the talking. I’m a good listener, and genuinely enjoy hearing people’s stories. It’s what got me into journalism 40 years ago. But still, there have been many times I wanted to say,
“You do realize there’s someone other than you on this date.”
3. One of my genuine dislikes in life is self-promoters and braggarts. Probably another reason I initially wanted to be a journalist, though Lord knows plenty of journalists are both of those. I was surprised by how many women on dates would talk about how attractive they thought they are, sometimes but not always couching it in terms of “My friends are always telling me how pretty I am.”
Once or twice, I wish I’d said, “It’s a little unsettling that you keep telling me you’re so attractive.”
4. Careers and cottage industries have been built on pointing out utterly obvious differences between men and women (just ask John Gray “Men Are From Mars …” or “Fifty Shades of Grey” for that matter). But I lost count ages ago of the number of women who bemoaned the notion that men didn’t understand women.
My question, asked politely and with due respect, “Do women ever need to understand men?”
5. I completely understand the concept of needing to get to know someone before jumping into bed, though how much “jumping” is done after 50 or 55 is up for debate. I used to be of the “time’s-a-wastin'” philosophy but modified that somewhat. Still … my question,
“You do know we’re getting very, very old, don’t you?”
6. I’ve written about this one, too. The rules have all changed for the better in the early part of the 21st Century, except for the one that says men should (pretty much) always pay for dates, regardless of the relative financial status of the people on the date. It’s great if the woman has worked hard to climb the corporate ladder or started her own successful business or written a best-seller.
So, “Why do guys always have to pay for dates?” (Save your comments about me being cheap — I’ve paid for every first date I’ve ever had and almost every second date.)
7. I know that as we get older, we don’t want to “waste” time on relationships that go nowhere (not that we want to when we’re younger either). But all relationships involve the risk of not working out whether we’re 20 or 60. My dating experience has more often than not been that my companion is sizing up whether I would be good long-term relationship material (again, not gender specific — lots of men do that).
My question: “Can we finish our salad before figuring out if we can grow old together?”
8. And of course, one of my old favorites — that quest for the illusive (and non-existent) “Soulmate.”
I actually have asked this one, as opposed to the others above which I never asked:
“So how did that whole ‘soulmate’ thing work out in your first two marriages?”
— This feed and its contents are the property of The Huffington Post, and use is subject to our terms. It may be used for personal consumption, but may not be distributed on a website.
The entire media world is sitting on the edge of their seats, waiting for the next update in the Lamar Odom scenario with hopes that the news is positive.
Drake is tuned in just like everyone else and as he was leaving West Hollywood’s The Nice Guy Restaurant located at 401 N La Cienega Blvd when bold paparazzi asked him his thoughts on the situation, in obvious hopes he say something crazy. The Hip-Hop superstar wouldn’t bite on that bait but he did send out his well wishes like everyone else with a heart.
“I wish him the best, him and his family,” Drake replied to the photographer’s question. “It’s definitely a serious thing.”
Although the complete details of Lamar Odom’s condition, after the former NBA star collapsed at on Nevada brothel on October 13, are largely unknown, it has been confirmed that he not only binged on cocaine but popped at least ten sexual performance supplements throughout the day. It has been heavily reported that Odom, 35, remains on life support and his clinging to his life as his ex-wife Khloe Kardashian remains by his side.
Photo: Splash News
Brown wishes he'd 'done more' to nix SMU fraud
ESPN.com – TOP
In an era where most superhero films come with an army of advanced promotional material, the Twentieth Century Fox reboot of “Fantastic Four” stands out as an anomaly. Due in theaters this August, the Josh Trank film has unveiled precious few of its secrets so far, beyond a teaser trailer and handful of photos featuring cast members Miles Teller, Michael B. Jordan, Kate Mara and Jamie Bell.
“I wish I could tell people there are six of us. It’s really the ‘Fantastic Six’!” Teller joked during an interview with The Huffington Post on Friday. “We created two characters on our own.”
While extra superheroes are unlikely to appear, Teller, who plays Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic in the film, wouldn’t necessarily know either way. He hasn’t seen the finished product yet and only watched the film’s trailer a half-day before the general public.
“It’s going to be really interesting to be a part of a movie that size,” he said, before expressing hope that people think “Fantastic Four” is “good enough” to push the sequel forward. (The second “Fantastic Four” film is already scheduled for release in June of 2017.) “I’m as excited as everybody else is to see what it looks like.”
Teller can be seen in “The Divergent Series: Insurgent” in theaters on March 20. A full interview with Teller about the film will run closer to release.
Entertainment – The Huffington Post
Entertainment News-Visit Adults Playland today for the hottest adult entertainment online!
Hot Tip Alert!
Menswear designer Michael Bastian teamed with HP to create a smartwatch that perfectly marries style and function.
MSN Music: News
ADULT ENTERTAINMENT NEWS UPDATE:Gabby Love’s top pick! Click and enjoy!
Happy Birthday, Scott Disick! Here’s a reminder you a got DWI back in 2001.
It’s not the most orthodox of birthday greetings, but coming from Khloe Kardashian, we’re not exactly surprised.
“Happy birthday to my partner in crime @letthelordbewithyou I love you LD!!,” Kardashian captioned the photo.
Complete with a gift bag of an ex’s stuff and multiple juicy, drama-filled moments, Amy Schumer’s “My Dream Breakup” is the perfect parody of every over-the-top wedding show.
In the newest “Inside Amy Schumer” episode, Schumer puts a comedic spin on reality-TV show “Say Yes To The Dress,” but with a few differences — namely Saying No To The Dude. “I know in my heart, that I’m ready for someone taller,” an earnest Schumer says into the camera while planning her perfect breakup.
Filled with closely-averted crises, Schumer executes the breakup of her dreams after picking out a dress, pairing the right wine with a broken heart and selecting some suitable music to go with the mood. As far as breakups are concerned, this one is flawless.
Comedy – The Huffington Post
ENTERTAINMENT NEWS-Visit Mobile Playboy today for the hottest adult entertainment online!