- Biden’s possible VP running mate, Kamala
- Some suspended conservatives are now back on Twitter
- My defense of AOC
- AOC and Tlaib are getting the “Fine People” HOAX treatment
- Hyperbole taken literally or out of context for political gain
- My defense of Tlaib’s “calming feeling about the Holocaust”
- Don’t you automatically know that can’t possibly be true?
- Out of context quote, looks HORRIBLE
- Clarification is buried deep in articles about it
- Chuck Schumer tells Pompeo to tell Putin to stay out of our elections
- …Because nobody has already communicated that?
- …Because nobody has thought of telling him that?
- …Because Putin has no way of knowing we would be upset?
- THE MEANING OF WORDS…is driving the news
- Russia Collusion: Spying or an investigation?
- News people pretending they don’t know how words work
- Nancy Pelosi invited Imam Omar Suleiman to do Congressional prayer
- Lee Zeldin criticizes Suleiman’s anti-Israel history and remarks
- Was Pelosi aware of Imam Suleiman’s background?
- MSM won’t allow Biden to become the Democrat candidate
- They’ll knock him back and promote someone good for ratings
- Have you seen Biden interviewed on CNN?
- Does anybody report on Biden…with interest?
- China pulling back from the trade deal
- China expert says the LANGUAGE of the deal was the problem
- The language used was DISRESPECTFUL, offensive
- Recycling plastic has always been possible, but it’s challenging
- NEW type of plastic can be easily recycled
- Sex Strike Update
- A+ for persuasion to Alyssa Milano
- Respect for her activism sincerity and effectiveness
- Knee-jerk hatred of everything “the other side” embraces
- Free will has been SCIENTIFICALLY disproven
- Free will simply doesn’t exist
- Facts and common sense have little or no impact
- People join a team and defend their team
Please donate to support my Periscopes and Podcasts:
I also fund my Periscopes and podcasts via audience micro-donations on Patreon. I prefer these methods over accepting advertisements or working for a “boss” somewhere because it keeps my voice independent. No one owns me, and that is rare. I’m trying in my own way to make the world a better place, and your contributions help me stay inspired to do that.
See all of my Periscope videos here.
Find my WhenHub Interface app here.
below is a demonstration of the personal DONATE button you can add to any blog or web page. All you need is a free account on the Interface by WhenHub app.
The post Episode 528 Scott Adams: Manufactured Word-News, China Trade, Russia, Iran appeared first on Dilbert Blog.